Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
At Crystal Hills Assembly, our purpose is to help children grow to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
To accomplish this purpose, we strive to:
- Equip children with Biblical truths through fun activities and creative expression.
- Teach children how to understand God’s Word.
- Provide a safe place for all children by meeting their emotional, physical and spiritual needs.
- Show children how to share God’s love with others.
- Serve others by partnering with parents and our community.
Children’s church starts at 10:00am on Sundays and is for ages 4 (potty trained) through 4th grade.
Bible Themed Wax Museum – May 25th, 2016